a good response to the question “how old are you?” is something along the lines of “dunno i stopped counting after the first few centuries”
and it needs to be said seriously without smiling or humor or as casually as possible and followed by “so anyway” and a subject change as if it’s completely normal
"I stopped counting a few decades ago. no. what’s the one with the zeros? millennia that’s it. human time keeping is so confusing."
fun fact depression doesn’t give a shit that I’m a white college girl who lives with her parents in an average sized house because it’s a mental disorder and it would corrode my mind even if I were the richest most intelligent white girl on this entire damn planet
I don’t ever post text posts but this is the most 100% accurate one I have ever seen.
peter parker’s job is literally selling his selfies to the daily bugle
Life is unfair. you put someone first who puts you second. you study your ass off for a final only to get a C. you give 110% to someone in a relationship who only gives 40%. you’re there for a best friend at 3:00am and the next day they don’t pick up their phone. it seems like you’re giving everyone everything and they’re just walking away with it.
This is when you realize how many songs this movie has O.O
I think I don’t have an excuse, I just wanted to draw these ‘-‘
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
Society makes people with depression feel guilty about being depressed because “other people have it worse”, you should never feel guilty for being sick, you can’t help having a chemical Imbalance.
my life is just one unattainable dark-haired guy after another